Applicants should display manual dexterity and a talent for art and design combined with a high degree of motivation, perseverance, curiosity and creativity. A secondary school leaving certificate/high school diploma and an entrance examination are required.
Your application portfolio should include:
- 10-12 original drawings, watercolours or collages, accompanied by a list with a description of the submitted works. Additionally, you may include photographs of your own 3-D works.
- A copy of your last school report (secondary school)
- If you have already received vocational training, please include copies of the last report, respectively the diploma of the vocational college.
- a letter of application
- and a handwritten tabular CV
- three passport photos
- return postage (4 x 80-cent stamps)
Please place all of the above-mentioned documents in an application folder (maximum size DIN A3).
For submission deadlines, please refer to the college's annual calendar.
The decision whether applicants are invited to take the entrance examination depends on the results of the assessment of their portfolio.
Staatliche Berufsfachschule für Glas und Schmuck
Phone +49 (0) 8341-96123-0
Telefax +49 (0) 8341-96123-123